Loan or leasing ?
You want to buy a car, a motorcycle, a camper or a new boat and you hesitate between the loan and the leasing ?
The 15th good reasons to prefer loan to leasing
Leasing : Tempting but risky
- The vehicle is not yours.
- In the case of an early breach of the contract, several thousand francs may be owed.
- Leasing may have additional costs: exceeded mileage, options not included in the starting price.
- The tax deduction is not possible on the paid interest.
- Complete Casco Insurance is mandatory.
- The insurance cover is generally increased for leasing.
- The VAT has to be added to the interest rate shown; a private can’t get this VAT back. When VAT increases your monthly payments are also increased during the contract.
- No death, health, accident, unemployment cover.
loan: no bad surprises
- The vehicle belongs to you as soon as the contract is signed.
- In case of problems, you can sell the vehicle as it is yours.
- You can subscribe to the type of insurance that suits you.
- Interest is deductible to the tax.
- The interest rate is transparent and identical throughout the contract.
- In case of resale of the vehicle, there is no obligation to repay directly the loan.
- Death, health, accident, unemployment cover!
Advantageous loan offer
- Interest rates from 3,9%
- Financial amount: 5’000 to 250'000 CHF
- Flexible duration of credit: 6 to 120 months
- Immediate reply of principle
- Final reply under 24 hours
- High acceptance rate of files
- No file fees