Loan age limit
The conditions for obtaining a private loan vary according to the age.
Age groups accepted according to employment status
If you are a working person or a IV pensioner
- from 18 to 65 (the loan must be repaid by age 65)
If you are retired / a AHV pensioner
- The loan must be repaid by age 70
- Minimum income of 3000 chf net per month
Refused age groups
- Under 18 years
- 70 years & over
Protection of young adults
In order to protect young people from excess debt, since January 2016, advertising cannot target young people under the age of 25, whether on the internet, on the street with billboards or in gambling outlets.
Furthermore, the credit conditions are much stricter for people under 25 years of age. Age is one of the many confidence indicators noted by banks. The younger you are, the lower the age score, which makes it more difficult to access private loans.
- Interest rates from 5.9%
- Financial amount: 5’000 to 400'000 CHF
- Flexible duration of credit: 6 to 120 months
- Immediate reply of principle
- Final reply under 24 hours after a full review of your credit rating
- High acceptance rate of files
- No file fees
Other acceptance criteria
The other criteria to pass the step 1 of your request of credit are the following :