Loan age limit
The conditions for obtaining a private loan vary according to the age.
We distinguish the age brackets whose demand for the credit is accepted from those that are not.
Accepted age brackets
- 18 to 65: accepted age
- 65 to 70: to take out a loan is authorized by the law, but the credit has to be totally amortized at the age of 70
If your age is in one of these categories, you meet one of the four basic conditions for the granting of a credit.
Refused age brackets
- Under 18
- 70 years & over
- Interest rates from 5,9%
- Financial amount: 5’000 to 250'000 CHF
- Flexible duration of credit: 6 to 120 months
- Immediate reply of principle
- Final reply under 24 hours
- High acceptance rate of files
- No file fees
Other acceptance criteria
The other criteria to pass the step 1 of your request of credit are the following :