Personal loan for foreigner in Switzerland with B permit
You are a holder of a residence B permit and would like to get a private loan in Switzerland?
Conditions for granting a loan with B permit
If your permit has been issued more than 6 months age, you fulfill the first condition for the granting of credit. Below 6 months, your application will be denied.
Limit on amount of loan
How long has your B permit been issued?
Depending on the number of months, limiting the amount of credit is required by the law for the holders of a B permit:
- Between 6 and 12 months: maximum 15'000 CHF
- 12 months and over: no limit
Advantageous loan offer
- Interest rates from 3,9%
- Financial amount: 5’000 to 250'000 CHF
- Flexible duration of credit: 6 to 120 months
- Immediate reply of principle
- Final reply under 24 hours
- High acceptance rate of files
- No file fees
Documents to be submitted obligatory for B permit
- Copy of your ID (Identity card or Passport)
- Copy of your residence B permit
- Proof of your incomes (3 pay slips and/or notification of pay entry on the bank account and/or annual salary certificate)
- For married or persons in « PACS », we also need the documents from your spouse or partner
Other conditions of acceptance
So that your application were accepted, you will also meet the other conditions below :