Loan and financial situation
You wish to get a personal loan in Switzerland but you don’t know if your financial situation allows it ?
You find below the terms of incomes and solvency to be fulfilled so that your credit application is accepted.
Conditions for granting a loan based on your financial situation
Minimum monthly income – professional activity
To subscribe to a private credit, you must submit a current employment contract and justify a minimum monthly income of 2'600 CHF net before tax. Below this threshold, your credit application can’t succeed.
You have some current debt and you wonder if you can subscribe to a private loan? It depends on your situation:
If you have pursuits :
So that your credit application is considered, you have to fulfill the two further conditions :
- Having a spouse who is solvent
- The amount of your debt must be lower than 20'000
If you are victim of an act of defects in property
In this case, it is impossible to get a private loan.
Advantageous loan offer
- Interest rates from 5.9%
- Financial amount: 5’000 to 400'000 CHF
- Flexible duration of credit: 6 to 120 months
- Immediate reply of principle
- Final reply under 24 hours after a full review of your credit rating
- High acceptance rate of files
- No file fees
Additional conditions for accepting the application
You meet the required financial conditions for the granting of a private credit?
Now you just have to make sure you also meet our other conditions :