Loans for pensioners, AHV - IV
You are in receipt of an invalidity pension as a pensioner IV and wish to obtain a personal loan in Switzerland ?
You have stopped all work and are retired ?
Basic requirements for acceptance of loan application
3 last notices of the pension entry
If you are a pensioner AHV - IV, the decision (if your credit application may be accepted or not) will be in all cases taken depending on the last 3 notices of your pension entry.
The maximum amount can’t exceed 5 times the monthly pension.
Advantageous loan offer
- Interest rates from 3,9%
- Financial amount: 5’000 to 250'000 CHF
- Flexible duration of credit: 6 to 120 months
- Immediate reply of principle
- Final reply under 24 hours
- High acceptance rate of files
- No file fees
Documents to be submitted for pensioner AHV-IV
- Copy of your ID (Identity card or Passport)
- Copy of your residence permit (B-C if nationality other than Swiss)
- Decision of the pension AHV-IV or LOP (AVS - AI or LPP)
- 3 last notices of the pension entry on your bank account
- For married or persons in « PACS », we also need the documents from your spouse or partner.
Additional conditions for acceptance of loan application
Other conditions of acceptance :