Get a credit in Switzerland - Online, by phone or by mail
- Interest rate starting at 3.9%
- Credit amount 5,000 to 250,000 CHF
- Flexible repayment period from 6 to 120 months
Increasing a credit
Are you currently paying off a personal credit but are looking for another loan?
Debt consolidation loan
Do you have several outstanding loans (personal loan, lease, credit cards? Consolidate them to reduce the interest rate, adapt the monthly repayment to suit your budget and only receive a single bill.
3-step application process
- Form, telephone or post / fax
- Submission of mandatory documents
- Final response within 24 hours
The documents required depend on your profile
- Swiss nationality, C permit, B permit, Swiss resident
- Self-employed or director, Swiss resident
- Cross-border worker : employee in Switzerland, foreign resident
- Pensioner AHV-IV
- International civil servant, Swiss resident
Choose CC Crédits Conseils SA
- Company approved by the banks
- Customised advice and follow-up
- Financing tailored to your needs with monthly repayment amounts adapted to suit your budget
- Among the lowest interest rates on the market
- High application acceptance rate
- No administration fees
- Guaranteed discretion
The 3 main conditions for obtaining a credit
The basic conditions for granting a loan depend on your life:
- Nationality and residence
- Professional situation
- Financial situation
The budget calculation is based on your expenses and your income and is used to determine the maximum credit amount to which you are entitled, as per Article 28 of the Swiss Consumer Credit law.
CC Crédits Conseils SA advises you on the extent to which you can negotiatie the loan amount.
In addition to the conditions defined by the Swiss Consumer Credit law, each bank has drawn up internal criteria in the form of trust indexes known as a credit score.
CC Crédits Conseils SA directs your profile to the bank for which you have the highest credit score.