Personal Loan for a frontier worker with G permit
You are a person from a border area, you hold a G permit and you would like to subscribe a personal loan ?
There are two prerequisites for the acceptance of your credit application :
Conditions for granting loan for cross-boarder commuters
Duration of the employment contract
To claim a credit as a person from a border area, the first condition to fulfil is the minimum duration of your employment contract in Switzerland, with the same employer. It varies depending on the cantons.
- If you work in the canton of Geneva:
your employment contract must be in hand for minimum 12 months and with the same employer.
- If your work in any other Swiss canton:
the duration of the employment contract or (s) has to be a minimum of 36 months at the time of your request.
Place of residence abroad
Second condition, you have to reside in one of these counties or regions of countries bordering with Switzerland :
- The ain
- Haute Savoie
- Aosta Valley
- Trentino-Alto Adige
Germany & Austria
Persons residing in Liechtenstein are considered like Swiss at the administrative level.
Advantageous loan offer
- Interest rates from 3,9%
- Financial amount: 5’000 to 250'000 CHF
- Flexible duration of credit: 6 to 120 months
- Immediate reply of principle
- Final reply under 24 hours
- High acceptance rate of files
- No file fees
Documents to be submitted for cross-boarder commuters
- Copy of your ID (Identity card or Passport))
- Copy of your work permit (G if other nationality than Swiss)
- Proof of your incomes (3 pay slips and/or notification of pay entry on the bank account and/or annual salary certificate)
- Copy of your last electricity invoice
- Copy of your last bank statement from the country of residence
- For married or persons in « PACS », we also need the documents from your spouse or partner
Other conditions of acceptance
You meet these two conditions peculiar to the status of G permit?
So that your application is accepted, make sure you also meet these 3 other conditions below :