Legal notices & Declaration of consent
The site www.credit-conseil.ch is owned by Crédit Conseil SA, a limited company registered in the Commercial Register.
CC Crédits Conseils SA
Chemin Ami Argand 11
Phone and Fax
Phone : 0848.10.2000
Fax : 0848.11.2000
E-Mail : email@example.com
Web site creator
Comba Borel 7
(+41) 32 535 92 77
INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA
26, Avenue de la Praille
1227 Carouge / Geneve
(+41) 22 820 35 46
Access right and data rectification
According to the 'loi fédérale sur la Protection des données RS 235.1 du 19 juin 1992',you have the right to access, rectifiy and delete any data concerning you. To exercise this right, you can send a mail at the following address :
CC Crédits Conseils SA
Av. de Choiseul 23 - 25
External hyperlinks present on www.credit.conseil.ch and the contents of websites to which they point can not be held responsible for www.credit-conseil.ch.
Our site may have been linked to other sites through hypertext links and this without our knowledge: we are not responsible for the information presented on these sites.
Declaration of consent
1. I understand and accept that my email and credit request are sent via the internet. It is thus possible that data may be sent across borders, even if the sender and recipient reside in the same country. It is also possible that third parties may gain access to such data and infer the existence of a contractual agreement between myself and CC Crédits Conseils SA (hereafter referred to as 'the Company'). I recognize the existence of such a risk and accept that data may be sent across borders.
2. I understand and accept that the Company declines any responsibility for any bias or loss I may experience, of whatever nature, due to a technical or non technical error, failed transfer, voltage spike, user difficulty, interruption of service (including service maintenance), delayed transfer of data, incompatibilities between the internet site of the Company (hereafter referred to as 'the Site') and the files and/or applications of the user (including his/her 'browser') and/or computer, malfunction, disruption, transmission of viruses or worms to his/her computer, illegal intrusion (for example, hacking), the blocking or stalling of telecommunications tools and networks (for exemple following the bulk sending of email) or any other failure on the part of your ISP or local network.
3. I understand and accept that cookies be used to provide me with information whenever necessary. By 'cookie', we mean a file kept on my hard drive, that allows my computer to be recognized when making subsequent visits to the site. I understand that my browser can be configured so that I be informed whenever I receive a cookie.
4. I accept that the Company may occasionally send me information about the Company, its products and services to my postal and/or email address. I can at any moment and in writing deny the use of my client details for marketing purposes. Moreover, I accept that to process my financing application, the Company will forward my details to third party contractors (only banks), while taking care that the contractors treat them confidentially.
5. I confirm the accuracy of all information provided in my financing application. I authorize the Company to request all required information when treating my application and for the implementation of the contract with public administration, the center of credit information (ZEK) in addition to the center credit and consumer information (IKO) and to transfer such information to them. Any possible request I may have given to the Company to not transfer my data is considered invalid.
6. I understand that, according to article 3 of the 'loi fédérale sur la concurrence déloyale' (LCD), the granting of a credit is prohibited if it can lead to over-indebtedness.