Personal loan for international civil servant, legitimation card D - E - F
You hold an identity card, like a permit D, E or F issued by the Swiss mission?
So you are a member of a permanent mission or you are an international civil servant?
A private loan in Switzerland can be granted if the following criteria are fulfilled.
Condition for granting a loan with the legitimation card D, E & F
If you are a staff member of an international organization based in Switzerland, or of some permanent missions based in Geneva, your principal residence has to be in Switzerland.
Advantageous loan offer
- Interest rates from 5.9%
- Financial amount: 5’000 to 400'000 CHF
- Flexible duration of credit: 6 to 120 months
- Immediate reply of principle
- Final reply under 24 hours after a full review of your credit rating
- High acceptance rate of files
- No file fees
Documents to be submitted for international civil servant
- Copy of your ID (Identity card or Passport)
- Copy of your legitimation card (D,E,F)
- Proof of your incomes (3 pay slips and/or notification of pay entry on the bank account and/or annual salary certificate)
- For married or persons in « PACS », we also need the documents from your spouse or partner
Additional conditions for accepting the request
To ensure that your request is accepted, you also have to meet the other conditions below :